- (this). is now optional for field declarations.
- Initializers are now required for fields except for:
- Non-abstract types.
- Enums (the first value is used).
- Delegates that result in void (a no-op anonymous method is used).
- Enums may now inherit from other enums. The values list of the sub-enum may not contain values that are not part of the base-enum.
- Syntax for inferring generic types have been added to all phrases that take parameters (which includes classes and modules).
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
With the module changes discussed in the previous post, the spec has been updated to include the changes. Slight modifications include: